分 類

2014年9月16日 星期二

開會常用英語

學習內容:開會常用英語

如何用英語開會?重點在於開會的主題,然而開會主題有百百種,很難一言以蔽之,但我們可以學學開會流程中常用的英文,讓你開會更有信心喔!
英文
中文
開會前
Before starting
Is this seat taken?
這個位子有人坐嗎?
He is coming.
He is on the way.
He will be here shortly / soon.
他快到了。
※當主席問某人在哪裡時。
Where would you like to sit?
你想坐哪裡?
What time are we starting?
我們幾點開始?
Has everyone got a copy of the agenda?
每個人都有拿到會議行程嗎?
What’s on the agenda?
今天會議的行程是什麼?
會議開始
Starting
Shall we start / begin?
我們可以開始了嗎?
Hello, everyone. Thanks for joining the meeting.
哈囉!各位。謝謝大家來參加這個會議。
Let’s brief you on the agenda today.
讓我先講一下今天開會的議程。
Let me review / go over the agenda. Firstly...Secondly...Thirdly….Finally….
讓我來介紹一下今天會議行程,首先...第二...第三...最後...
All right. Now, the first item on the agenda is...
好的,現在在議程上第一個項目是...
Our objective for this meeting is to...
我們今天會議的主題是...
掌控會議
Managing    
Let’s take a break.
休息一下吧!
It’s almost lunchtime.
差不多該吃午餐了。
May I have your attention, please?
請注意
Get to the point.
請講重點。
Be clear and specific.
請明確且具體一點。
Can you explain that in more detail?
你可以再解釋詳細一點嗎?
Could you write that down for me, please?
你可以幫我記一下嗎?
Can we talk about this later?
我們可以等一下再談這個嗎?
Does anyone have any questions before we move on?
在我們繼續之前,有沒有人有任何問題?
Shall we move on to the next point?
我們可以進行下一個議題嗎?
Tell us about your ideas for this.
告訴大家你對於這個的看法。
Can we leave that to another discussion?
我們可以把那個留到另一個討論嗎?
Can we please stick to the main topic / subject here?
我們可不可以盯住主要議題?
中斷會議
Interrupting
Sorry, I’m (a little) late.
Sorry to be late
抱歉我遲到了。
Sorry / Excuse me for interrupting.
Sorry to interrupt you.
抱歉打斷你們的會議。
I don’t follow that.
我沒聽懂
Excuse me, you mentioned something about...
對不起,你剛說的關於…
One moment, let’s just clarify...
等一下,讓我們先弄清楚…
Could I make a suggestion?
我可以做個建議嗎?
I just want to make sure we are on the same page.
我想確定我們講的是同樣的事情。
回應
Replying
We have partial agreement on some of the points.
在某些論點上,我同意。
That’s good advice.
這是個好建議。
That’s an interesting point.
非常有趣的見解。
I’m afraid I can’t answer this question.
我恐怕無法回答這個問題。
Could I get back to you on that question? I need to find the answer.
我可以稍後再回覆你這個問題嗎?我需要去找答案。
That’s unacceptable.
那樣我們不能接受。
I see what you mean, but...
我知道你的意思,但是…
總結
Summarizing
Okay, let me summarize our discussion here. Firstly….Secondly….Thirdly….Finally...
好的,讓我總結今天的討論,首先...第二...第三...最後...
So, you’re going to...and I’m going to...
所以你會去做...以及我會去做...
Let me conclude by saying...
讓我這麼作結論…
結尾
Ending
Are there any issues?
還有任何議題要討論嗎?
Is there anything you want to add?
還有沒有什麼要增加的?
Anything else? Let’s meet again next month.
還有問題嗎?讓我下個月再見。
We’ll meet again on the 11th of next month at two o'clock.
我們將在下個月的十一日兩點鐘再見。
I will send the meeting minutes to all of you.
我會把會議記錄寄給各位。
Thanks for your time.
謝謝你們的時間。