分 類

2014年9月16日 星期二

初次見面的交際用語

學習內容:初次見面的交際用語
初次面對外國客戶時,你能侃侃而談,還是會結結巴巴呢?以下簡單的交際用語,雖不能讓你跟老外講到滔滔不絕的境界,但至少讓你能哈拉幾句。
英文
中文
開場
Nice to meet you.
It’s pleasure to meet you.
Good / Pleased to see you.)
很榮幸見到你。
Here’s my business card.
這是我的名片。
May I have your business card
可以惠賜你的名片嗎?
Sorry, I just ran out of my business card, I will send you one when I get back to my office.
抱歉,我的名片用完了,等我回辦公室再寄一份給你。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
久仰你的大名。
(Right) this way, please.
請往這裡。
Have a seat.
Take your seat.
請坐。
Be my guest.
不要客氣。
提供服務   
What would you like to drink?
Would you like something to drink?
你想喝點什麼?
Would you like some coffee, tea or water?
你想喝點咖啡、茶或水嗎?
*直接說明你們有什麼飲料,客人比較好選
With sugar and cream?
需要加糖和奶精嗎?
*若回答“coffee, please.”再問
How do you like your coffee?
咖啡裡想加點什麼嗎?
*若回答“coffee, please.”再問
Just black coffee, please.
I take it black.
我要純咖啡(不加任何東西)
Make yourself comfortable.
請不必拘束。
*會議中有茶點,請客人自行取用。
Where is the rest room / washing room / WC?
請問洗手間在哪裡?
WC適用於歐洲,原文是watercloset,盡量不要用toliet,指的是馬桶。
Go out of the door and turn right. End of the hall then turn left. It’s right there.
出了門右轉,走到走廊的盡頭再左轉,廁所就在那兒。
介紹
This is John, my boss.
這是我的老闆~約翰。
Mr. Smith, I’d like to introduce you to Mr. Jones.
史密斯先生,我幫你介紹瓊斯先生。
Let me show you around the company / office.
我帶你參觀一下我們的公司 / 辦公室。
結尾
How about having dinner with me?
要不要和我一起吃個晚餐?
Do you have other plans tonight? Would you like to join us for dinner?
你今晚有其他計畫嗎?你想和我們一起吃晚餐嗎?
Let’s have / go for a drink.
一起去喝一杯吧!
Please say hello to John for me.
Please give John my regards.
代我向約翰問好。
I hope to see you again soon.
希望能很快再見到你。
It was nice talking to you.
很高興與你談話。
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你的光臨。
Have a nice day / weekend.
祝你有個美好的一天 / 週末。
Take care of yourself.
請保重。
Let’s keep in touch.
請保持聯絡。